Ready for trail. Ready for commute. Ready to keep your favorite gear safe from weather and impact. That is the mission of the RidgeLine backpack.
- Outdoor-inspired daypack with lots of organization and dedicated device storage, built from premium weather-and-impact-resistant materials.
- Dedicated CradleFit™ pocket suspends and protects a 15" laptop and 10" tablet.
- Padded and breathable air-mesh back panel provides long-wearing comfort and includes a built-in trolley handle for easy transport when paired with a rolling bag.
- Deploy the built-in All Weather AW Cover™ with heat-sealed seams (it is located in a zipped compartment at bottom of pack) to protect gear from rain, snow, dust and sand.
- Exterior webbing straps for adding capacity.
- Stretch-mesh side pocket offers easy access to a quick-grab item like a water bottle or travel umbrella.
- Protect a pair of sunglasses or other fragile item in the top FormShell™ pocket--tricot-lined to prevent scratching.
- High-visibility orange grab handle for extra carry option.
- Sturdy YKK zippers provide smooth operation and long-lasted durability for repeated use.
- Pack-cloth quality 600D polyester adds a layer of abrasion, impact and UV light resistance.
- TPU-coated fabric with a reflective hit is placed at critical points on pack to add protection and improve visibility.
- Heavy-duty 1680D polyester, with properties that resist abrasion and tears, is PU-coated to provide additional protection from moisture. Perfect for rugged daytime adventures and the rigors of a commute!
- 15" laptop and 10" tablet
- Smartphone, headphones, sunglasses, keys, water bottle, jacket, books, lunch and other personal items
- Internal Dimensions: 32 x 12 x 49 cm (12.60 x 4.72 x 19.29 in)
- Tablet Compartment: 21 x 2 x 23 cm (8.27 x 0.79 x 9.06 in)
- External Dimensions: 34 x 21 x 50 cm (13.39 x 8.27 x 19.69 in)
- Laptop Compartment: 29 x 4 x 34 cm (11.42 x 1.57 x 13.39 in)
- Weight: 1.31 kg (2.88 lbs)