CEYOMUR Solar WiFi Trail Camera CY95
-Want to set your trail cam up without having to constantly switch out the batteries?
-Distressed by the short battery life of your old trail cameras?
-Want to own crystal clear pictures and audible videos?
If yes, our CEYOMUR Solar WiFi CY95 will be a perfect choice for inexperienced users or tech savvy who love wildlife observation, wildlife photography or hunting.
1. Before your first use, charge the built-in rechargeable battery with the included micro USB cable and 5V wall outlet charger (not included) for about 8 hours.
2. The rechargeable battery may not work well in low temperatures/low sunlight conditions, it is recommended to use 4 high-quality AA Alkaline batteries (not included) as a backup.
3. When the trail camera is turned on, the power is supplied from the built-in battery by default.
4. The solar panel only charges the built-in battery. It does not charge the AA alkaline batteries or AA rechargeable batteries.
5. A U3 32GB Micro SD card is INCLUDED. The 4 AA backup Alkaline batteries are NOT INCLUDED in the package.
6. We recommend using a Class 10 or higher class Micro SD Card up to a capacity of 256GB.
7. This trail camera is NOT a webcam, WiFi connection and APP control has range limits(32ft in open area).
8. After you input the wifi password on your phone, the screen shows 'No Internet Connection' in WLAN setting. Actually, wifi has been connected. Just switch back to the App, and click "+". A live-view page will show up.